Jo Hyun Jae (조현재) Returns with MBC’s King’s Daughter Soo Baek Hyang!


This is the best news ever!

I feel like jumping up and down, hugging and kissing complete strangers just to share my excitement.

Thank you so much MBC for giving me the chance to see Jo Hyun Jae once again on my screen. How I miss him!  

Now I understand why he didn’t join Empress Qi. This King’s Daughter Soo Baek Hyang is so much better than Empress Qi!

I love that once again I get to see him in a leading role as the future King (he got the similar role in his last sageuk Seo Dong Yo/Song of the Prince those years ago – the role that made me fell in love with him).

My only concern for this drama is whether it’ll get subbed considering that it’s a daily drama – translation: a long one probably 100+ episodes.

Not that I’m complaining, how could I?  It’ll give me a very long time to drool, moon and swoon over my man.

I think I never love October as much as I’m going to love this October.

*SQUEEEEEEE*

ps.
- have to confess that I don’t care for the female leads though

- praying that the Princess’s character Soo Baek Hyang will be an interesting one and not a meek, pushover, damsel in distress kind.

Comments