Happy Birthday to My Beloved


생일 축하합니다조현재


I know it’s a day late. But, isn’t it better late than never? And it doesn’t mean I love him less. He’s still the man that I love the most.

If I could give him something that he really wants I will. However, as it is I could only wish him the very best from the very bottom of my heart.

I planned to post the second episode of 49 Days yesterday as his birthday present. Unfortunately, due to the very tight schedule at work that leaves me with only about 4 hours to sleep a day I couldn’t make it.

The 49 Days of Han Kang and Shin Ji Hyun is a labor of love that is driven not only by my love for the story itself but most importantly it’s driven by my love for Jo Hyun Jae.

The story written in each episode is the love story between Ji Hyun and Han Kang and of how much I love Jo Hyun Jae. This work in progress is perhaps the only lasting present that I could give him to be enjoyed not only by him but also by those who love him and 49 Days.

Comments