No Explanation Needed


Most of the time the only reason I watch a drama is because of its storyline. But on special cases I could endure a lot just because of its male lead. Now, all I have to do is just look at this picture. I’m that easy.


Unfortunately, in this Gwang Go Jon Jae I Tae Baek (Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek) , Jo Hyun Jae is not the lead.

But, since my love for him is far beyond the usual love I feel for other actors I’ll just pretend that he is and earnestly pray that this drama isn’t t going to hurt me by hurting his character Eddie Kang.

The joy I got from staring at his face in its briefness is giving me enough strength to endure the long minutes they devoted to the leads. The precious minutes he is on screen makes me feel like getting drops of waters in the dessert. He’s not being the lead has made me root for him even harder.

Love makes us do strange thing. As I watch Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek I make my own story, story that makes my Jo Hyun Jae the lead, story that gives his character Eddie Kang more reasons to be loved.    



So far, which isn’t really far, I like what I saw. And that makes me want to rant about ratings all over again. Yes, yes, I know Korean tastes do not run along mine. I know. But…

Alright, no more complain. I’ll keep my mouth shut. 

Comments