My Man is Back!

This is the best new year's news ever! I've never been so happy hearing an actor is going to star in a certain drama like when I hear that Jo Hyun Jae is going to be one of the leads in Ad Genius. I know.  It's mind boggling that he isn't going to be the lead in that drama when as far as I know of he always gets the leading role in every drama he is in.

But as long as I can see him I don't care even if the drama sucks. That's how much I love him. I have to say that by putting his picture like that this drama deserves it's title as Ad Genius.

Jo Hyun Jae sarangheyo!

And you know what? He has Kang as part of his name in Ad Genius so here it goes Kang Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Note to oneself:
This is definitely a potent drug to boost my motivation to finish my  Kang Ah and Shin Ji Hyun's story. Aja! Aja! Fighting!

Comments

Shin Haido said…
yes, he's Eddie Kang there right? we still may call him Kang-ah... yesterday i found this news in the vingle net. and i was like head over heels to know it. OMG! i can't breathe that i know he will play korean drama again.. miss him so baaaddd.. and his smilee.. oh yeahhh... melt me to the core
Anonymous said…
Hehehehe you have all my symptoms LOL
Shin Haido said…
lol.. i'm shy rite here now. lol..