Even if I live Just One Day by Jo Hyun Jae



Jo Hyun-jae – “단 하루를 살아도” (Even If I Live Just One Day)has become my latest favourite.

I just love him! He makes me want to squeal eveytime I see him.
And the foolish grin keeps on creeping no matter how hard I try to keep my face straight.

I have no idea he could sing this well. Gosh! Jo Hyun Jae, SARANGHAE!

Kang Ahhhhh SARANGHAEEE!!


ps.
JB thanks a lot for the English translation and for digging up his boy band past!
Chichan thanks so much for the hangeul!


Artist :: Jo Hyun Jae (조현재)
Title Album :: OST 49 Days Part 7
Format :: Single, Studio
Title Track :: 단 하루를 살아도
Genre :: Drama OST
Release Date :: April 25, 2011
Label | Distribution :: Star Entry Ent. | 다날

Hangul and simple romanization

얼마나 기다려왔는데
olmana gidaryowanneunde (I’ve waited for so long)
얼마나 아팠는데
olmana apanneunde (I’ve hurt so much)
오랫동안 시간의 흔적만큼
oretdongan sigan-eui heunjongmankeum (As much as the traces left by that long time)
난 너를 그리워 했는데
nan noreul geuriwo henneunde (I’ve longed for you)

지친 발걸음은 어느새 니 곁에
jichin balgoreumeun oneuse ni gyote (Tired footsteps have brought me to your side)
날 데려왔어 아무것도 아무일도 못할걸 알면서
nal deryowasso amugotdo amuildo mot-halgol almyonso (though I know there’s nothing I can do)
Chorus:
널 사랑한다는 말
nol saranghandaneun mal (Saying I love you)
늘 가슴으로 외쳤던 말
neul gaseumeuro wechyotdon mal (are words my heart has always shouted)
널 사랑한다는 말
nol saranghandaneun mal (Saying I love you)
니 뒤에서만 되뇌였던 말
ni dwiesoman dwenweyotdon mal (are words I’ve repeated, behind you)
널 사랑한다는 말
nol saranghandaneun mal (Saying I love you)
달아날까 할 수 없는 말
daranalkka hal su omneun mal (are words I couldn’t say, afraid you’d run away)
사랑한다 겁이 날 만큼 널 사랑한다
saranghanda gobi nal mankeum nol saranghanda (I love you so much that I’m afraid I love you)


밤하늘 수 놓은 별처럼 항상 볼 순 있지만
bamhaneul su noheun byolchorom hangsang bol sun itjiman (Like the stars in the night sky)
다가갈수도 만질수도 없잖아 내 몫인가봐 널 지켜보는게
dagagalsudo manjilsudo objana ne mogsin-gabwa nol jikyoboneun-ge (always visible
but unable to be approached or touched)
매일 널 기다려 어느새 기대해 미련할만큼
meil nol gidaryo oneuse gidehe miryonhalmankeum (That must be my fate)
내 키보다 커져버린 널 향한 바램들
ne kiboda kojyoborin nol hyanghan baremdeul (to watch over you)

Chorus
널 사랑한다는 말
nol saranghandaneun mal
늘 가슴으로 외쳤던 말
neul gaseumeuro wechyotdon mal
널 사랑한다는 말
nol saranghandaneun mal
니 뒤에서만 되뇌였던 말
ni dwiesoman dwenweyotdon mal
널 사랑한다는 말
nol saranghandaneun mal
달아날까 할 수 없는 말
daranalkka hal su omneun mal
사랑한다 겁이 날 만큼 널
saranghanda gobi nal mankeum nol

[bridge]
고백한다 오늘 만큼만은 사랑해
gobekhanda oneul mankeummaneun saranghe (If I could only live one day, I’d want to be by your side)
단 하루를 살아도 니곁에 있고 싶다고
dan harureul sarado nigyote itgo sipdago (If I could only live one day, I’d want to be by your side)
고백할게 이제는 말할게 널 사랑해
gobekhalge ijeneun malhalge nol saranghe (I’ll confess I’ll say the words now I love you)

Credit
Hangul :: Daum Music
Romanization :: Chichan-Onew
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
Thank u so much :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cZFgPY2W4k

Comments