The Gorgeous


I don’t have much time to write. So instead of writing things I long to write e.g. review of Romance in the Rain and Mr. Goodbye I just post pretty pictures of those who I consider as the most beautiful Chinese actress and the most gorgeous Korean actress.

There are many incredibly beautiful Chinese actresses for sure but to me Vicki Zhao is the most attractive one. While on the Korean side despite the fact that they have many cute, pretty and beautiful actresses I find Park Si Hyeon to be the most gorgeous.

Both Vicki Zhao and Park Si Hyeon have two things in common. They have the most beautiful eyes that I’ve ever seen on woman’s face and they are blessed with far from perfect teeth that help a lot to make them look more real. Especially for Park Si Hyeon who looks so Goddess like.

Please enjoy and compare who you think to be the most beautiful between them. Although I think Park Si Yeon looks her best in her High Cut and Cosmo's photos, as an actress I have more love for Vicki Zhao. Okay, I confess I absolutely love her. But I also LOVE Park Si Hyeon in Coffee House.

Anyway, aren't they just absolutely gorgeous?

Comments