Huh?

If you're wondering why I couldn't find a smarter, more exiciting title than that, I would say because it perfectly depicts my state of mind which is with each passing day getting one step closer to becoming useless.

Its journey to land of waste and oblivion has nothing to do with the fact that I'm getting older by day - thus allowed to have a slip or two and be forgetful now and then, but due to lack of sleep as the results of extreme long working hours.

As a civil servant I'm not even supposed to have extreme working hours. It's an embarrassment! I'm embarassed whenever I got home at 2 a.m in the morning and had security guard opening the gate for me wondering privately about my activities. I'm used to think that I'm overworked and underpaid, but apparently that was a major understatement.

Not that I'm complaining....much.

What I miss most is losing time to do things that I like e.g. watching movies, reading and writting.

It's almost New Year and I'm very much behind in my readings and reviews! If only I know how to rectify that for I seem to loose interest in anything but sleep...

Comments