Review: Bones (Season 4)

Bones manages to retain its place as my favourite series. I particularly like the last three episodes I watched, The Double Death of the Dearly Departed, Mayhem on a Cross and The Girl in the Mask.

The way they put some jokes into a particular episode is awesome. Many of the funniest scenes could be seen in the ‘The Double Death of the Dearly Departed’, which started when Brennan or “Bones” as Booth loves to call her, thought that their coworker was murdered and then convinced Booth the FBI agent to steal the body during his wake.

The expression on Hodgins’ face when he saw what they do was priceless, his attempts to make his speech while watching them dragging the body out of the window was hilarious.

I never laughed that hard during other Bones’ episodes. Not only it was incredibly funny, the mystery that they tried to solve somehow reminded me of ones written by Agatha Christie, it was that good! Hilariously excellent!

Comments