How to Begin 2009

With regards to this Blog, I might start with writing a number of reviews of kdrama and jdrama. The long holidays gave me the chance to finally watched few of those DVDs I bought.

But, it might take sometimes for my reviews to be available here for they are entirely dependent on my mood.

So to help you out, I'll give you some clues:

1) Don't listen to those who get upset by fake musicians in the Bethoveen Virus, this drama is actually very good. And I adore Kim Myung Min who plays Master Kang. What a great actor!

2) My opinion of Japanese drama has shifted greatly after watching Hotaru no Hikari. It is a must see. You just have to see it. It's so good that the moment I finished it I just want to watch it all over again. And I never feel that way about other series!

3) Painter of the Wind is also a good one. But I don't like how it ended.

Hopefully I'll get into the mood soon enough before the desire to write them disappear all together.

Comments